News & Discounts
Join our mailing list to receive your Exclusive Discount Code Immediately and be kept up to date with our cheap bargain breaks!
Frequently Asked Questions
• Do you have Covid safety measures in place?
Yes, we are a smart hotel which means that you can access each area of the hotel with a unique code that we provide you with at the moment of booking.
• How long does it take to reach Rome’s historical centre?
It depends where exactly you’re going, but it’s roughly 5 mins on the metro.
• Can you help guests book tours of the city?
Yes, if you let us know what you would like to see we will be happy to help you book a tour.
• What time is check in and check out at the Aurelius Art Gallery Hotel Rome?
Check in is after 2.00pm and check out is before 11am. You’re welcome to leave your luggage with us if these times don’t fit in well with your travel arrangements.
• Do you have a restaurant on site?
We do not have a restaurant but guests are welcome to use our lounge area should they wish to order take away.
• Which credit cards do you accept?
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club International and CartaSì.
• Is WiFi free?
Yes, all guests can use our high speed WiFi free of charge.
• Do you have luxury rooms / suites?
Yes we do.
• Do you operate an airport transfer service?
Yes we do.
• What’s the cancellation policy?
Bookings may be modified or cancelled up to 48 hours before your expected arrival. After this point, late cancellations incur a charge of the first night of your booking.
• Are pets welcome?
Small animals are welcome, yes.